Please add us in Facebook for more details~~ New Cosmetic brushes will be arrive on early February 2012... How do I purchase from NicoNico.shopz? Please email us at Niconico.shopz@gmail.com February Surprise!! Hi all, I am going to have 3 pieces of electronic eye curler worth RM49.90 (can check on SaSa) for my customer. Ta da!! Top 3 customer's gift! Niconicoshopz will collect this months sales of each customer and announce the top 3 highest customer by end of February. Keep it up all my dearest!!!! I will update the highest 3 top from time to time. And will officially announce by 29th February 2012. Every purchase of our brushes will free brush guard... ;)

Jan 11, 2012

Update New Batch Ready Stock will be arrive on Early February 2012

Hi All,

I have been inactive for quite a long time. And I am very glad to inform all of you that currently i am in a progress on ordering stocks from my supplier. Currently waiting for my supplier to update me on the stock status.

Other than Ecotools brush, There is some other new items will be coming soon... please stay tune!! there is some other surprise will be giving to my customer. :D













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...