Please add us in Facebook for more details~~ New Cosmetic brushes will be arrive on early February 2012... How do I purchase from NicoNico.shopz? Please email us at Niconico.shopz@gmail.com February Surprise!! Hi all, I am going to have 3 pieces of electronic eye curler worth RM49.90 (can check on SaSa) for my customer. Ta da!! Top 3 customer's gift! Niconicoshopz will collect this months sales of each customer and announce the top 3 highest customer by end of February. Keep it up all my dearest!!!! I will update the highest 3 top from time to time. And will officially announce by 29th February 2012. Every purchase of our brushes will free brush guard... ;)

Jul 22, 2011

Ecotools brush Set A and Set B arrived



10 comments:

Karinwaikiki said...

Hye, I paid edi but I have yet to receive any confirmation...do reply asap...

ZoEll Boay said...

hi there, may i noe the price for set a and b?

nIcO xie said...

HI dear~

It's RM27 for 1 set, RM50 for 2 sets with poslaju~ please email me at niconico.shopz@gmail.com for order. thanks~~!

Me said...

hi is this still available?

Farah Saharudin said...

Hello. I would like to purchase set B :D do you stock available? and if not, when will they be? TQ.

nIcO xie said...

Hi Farah,

I still have last set left. Please email me at niconico.shopz@gmail.com

to order ya..:)

Farah Saharudin said...

Thank God. btw I'd emailed you dy. :)

Anne said...

Hi. Do u still have any more stock for set A? I'm interested in getting one. Thanks.

Yin Yin said...

Hi all, Currently new stock will arrived on early February 2012... :)

farrah said...

hi.i interested to buy set A&B.Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...