Please add us in Facebook for more details~~ New Cosmetic brushes will be arrive on early February 2012... How do I purchase from NicoNico.shopz? Please email us at Niconico.shopz@gmail.com February Surprise!! Hi all, I am going to have 3 pieces of electronic eye curler worth RM49.90 (can check on SaSa) for my customer. Ta da!! Top 3 customer's gift! Niconicoshopz will collect this months sales of each customer and announce the top 3 highest customer by end of February. Keep it up all my dearest!!!! I will update the highest 3 top from time to time. And will officially announce by 29th February 2012. Every purchase of our brushes will free brush guard... ;)

Jan 15, 2011

When Miss Doodle meets Nico

Please click on the photo to view Miss Doodle's blog!

Wahahahaha~~ I am super happy when i see Miss Doodle reviewed on my NicoNico.shopz. That is really Cute~~!!!

I really love her blog so much, as she is not like others fashion directory, (just look for money..) it's really worth to have their services. Also, She really put her efforts to look through my blog and also draw Miss Doodle with my clothes..

Too bad, the clothes already sold out! No worries! I will restock.. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...